Membership Privileges: The Achieve Fitness Center will provide a fully equipped exercise facility with stationary bicycles, elliptical machines, treadmills, and free weight training area. Achieve! Fitness Center and facilities may be unavailable during a period of repair and maintenance or special events, programs or private parties, or by Management’s schedule for these events. In order to keep the facility in the best possible condition a portion of the Achieve! Fitness Center, or select equipment may be closed or unavailable for a temporary time period for repairs and renovations. There will be no adjustment in Monthly Membership Fees for this period of closure. Membership does not cover lessons, classes, individual or group training sessions, special programs, or rentals, some or all of which may be made available from time-to-time for additional charges. Not all programs, benefits, facilities, equipment, etc. will be available at all times. Achieve! Fitness Center may be closed, or operating at reduced hours, on select holidays including, but not limited to, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. Operating Dates and Hours are subject to change without notice.
Transferability of Membership: Memberships, Membership Application Fees, and Monthly Membership Fees are non-transferrable.
Membership Cards: Members may be issued a Membership Card, which may be required for admission into the fitness center. Attempts to permit anyone else use of the Member’s card may result in suspension or termination of Membership, without refund. If Membership Card is not presented, or is lost, Member may be required to purchase a replacement card before admittance is granted.
Refunds: Membership Application Fee and Monthly Membership Fees are non-refundable except in specific circumstances stated in this policy.
Right to Freeze, Suspend, Cancel or Terminate Membership:
- New Members have the right to cancel their contract within three (3) business days after receipt of a copy of the contract. Cancellation must be in writing and delivered to Achieve! Fitness Center either in person, by email addressed to AchieveFC@att.net, or by certified registered mail. In the event of a three (3) day cancellation, Achieve! Fitness Center will refund all Membership Application Fees and Monthly Membership Fees paid within 30 days.
- Members may voluntarily terminate membership at any time after their Contracted Commitment Date, for any reason. Termination must be in writing and delivered to Achieve! Fitness Center either in person, by email addressed to AchieveFC@att.net, or by certified registered mail and must be received at least 15 days in advance of the date Member wishes to terminate Membership. Member is responsible for ensuring their account is current on all due or overdue payments prior to termination.
- Members may also terminate Membership, before or after their Contracted Commitment Date is reached, if the Member relocates more than 20 miles from Achieve! Fitness Center and provides adequate proof of residence.
- Membership will be terminated if the Member becomes permanently disabled or in the event of the death of the Member.
- Membership may be temporarily frozen, and an extension granted for time lost, if the Member experiences a temporary disability, is a student who moves more than 20 miles from Achieve! Fitness Center for the semester, or is in the military and is temporarily assigned/deployed more than 20 miles from Achieve! Fitness Center.
- Management has the right to suspend and/or terminate any Membership for non-payment of fees, attempting to allow anyone else to gain access without or for behavior detrimental to the enjoyment, or safety, of other Members, guests, or staff at the sole discretion of Management.
Member Rights if Achieve! Fitness Center Closes or Relocates: Members will not be responsible for the balance of Monthly Membership Fees if Achieve! Fitness Center has closed or moved and failed to provide alternative services within 10 miles of the original Achieve! Fitness Center location. Members will be responsible, and must pay the balance of Monthly Membership Fees if Achieve! Fitness Center moves to a new site within 10 miles of the original Achieve! Fitness Center location, 431 Meramec Blvd, Eureka, Missouri.
Unpaid Balances: All balances which are 30 days past due are subject to a $25.00 monthly service fee. In addition to other rights, Management reserves the right to: 1. Collect the current and past due balance. 2. Suspend and/or terminate membership privileges. 3. Recover from Member any collection fees, court costs, and reasonable attorney’s fees. 4. Collect a service fee of $20.00 for any check or draft payable to the Achieve! Fitness Center which is not honored.